3.26.2012

Virgil Maurice x Bohemianragz22 Collaboration Lookbook






As you may have known, fashion is beauty which also equals pain! It may look really warm in these photos but really it was the warm balance setting! Hhahah. But yes this shoot was awesome, I had a fun time shooting this photoshoot and also videoshoot for my youtube channel which I will post a link! And I feel the outfits in this lookbook are a good example of our favorite key pieces in our wardrobe!


****Outfit Details*****

Virgil's 1st & 2nd Outfit-Coat Burberry , Dockers pants, Forever21 Men shoes, Vintage Shirt & Sweater, Bowtie by H&M, Raw quartz necklace by Obey

Check out Virgils Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/virgilmaurice


My 1st outfit- F21 Navy lace blouse, Vintage skirt, Warby Parker glasses in Sandalwood Matte, Green Bag from Ross, Jeffrey Campbell knock off platforms from Urbanog.com

My 2nd outfit- F21 Romantic Utility Jacket, Blouse by Love Me Apparel, High Waisted BDG Khaki Sateen Pants by UO, Brown Platform flats by Charlotte Russe.


1 comment: