6.16.2012

Outfit of the Day: Neutrals









Outfit Details: Forever 21 black tights, Blouse, Accessories, Shoes. Bag by Cotton On, Bracelet by Urban Outfitters

This outfit of the day was originally supposed to be posted a while ago but I decided to upload it today, since I was able to work on it! With all the editing and video projects I've been doing (As you can tell on my youtube, Ive uploaded many videos than usual this week!) Anyway thanks to my cousin Megan, who is also a fashion blogger of Donatilarose, she did a good job shooting for the first time my video and pictures! Oh and with the coaching of our Cousin/her brother Jo on camera settings! Because we obviously did not have time to figure out and look at tutorials! (Camera used D7 Canon!)  

2 comments:

  1. I scrolled through your lovely blog and girl, you have fantastic style!
    Great outfit using neutrals, that statement necklace and the cool sandals add a perfect amount of personality :)
    Count me as your newest follower!

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete