7.29.2012

Lookbook "Dark Matter"


















A lookbook inspired by grey tones and navy. My style sometimes is flirty and girly but I also have an edge for dark colors and edgy spikes. These looks were inspired by grunge 90s and the more modern twist to punk in my opinion. Oh yeah and Marc Jacobs is awesome, so thats why I mixed my vintage glasses and button up collars to add a surprising twist!

Check out shoplately.com and Glint & Gleam for awesome jewelry! 
Outfit 1: Derek Cardigan 7010 glasses in Tortoise, Forever 21 Blouse, Skirt thrifted, Shoes by Modocat.com , Necklace from Ebay.

Outfit 2: Yaya de Plume Tank from Urban Outfitters, Rose antique necklace from Glint & Gleam inside Shoplately.com 's website! Skirt is thrifted, and shoes are from charlotte russe.com
ShopLately / Glint & Gleam
http://shoplately.com/?u=ppzbsat9

Outfit 3: Grunge inspired from the 90s! Thrifted velvet blouse, Necklace sold out on Glint &Gleam, Tights from F21, Shoes from Kimichi blue from Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. I just discovred your Youtube Channel and your blog ,,and I like it so much ,I like it like it ,, you are so beautifull ^^

    ReplyDelete